- 2 dozen eggs
- 1 kg of flour
- 1 L and 1/2 oil
- 1 kg of sugar
- Separate seven egg whites, and beat them with the sugar, until getting the point of snow.
- Beat the rest of the eggs together with the seven egg yolks and pour the oil and the flour little by little; Knead well until reaching a thin and uniform mass. Eggs should be prepared in case they are cut.
- Once the pasta is obtained, it is spread in the marble, and it is formed into round or elongated, passing them to the oven at a temperature of about 190 degrees, until well cooked (about thirty minutes).
- The dough obtained from whipping the egg whites will serve as an ornament of the sequels.
- As soon as this meringue is dry and taken out of the oven, the sequins will be ready to eat.